Anyone can get involved with Adoption UK’s work and make a difference to adopted children and their families – whilst having a great time too. There are hundreds of ways to get involved, whether as an individual, with friends or as part of a company or business, including organising or taking part in events, street collections or sponsorship.
- Why fundraise for Adoption UK?
- Adoption UK provides adoptive parents with the vital support they need to help adopted children to thrive in a secure, loving family. With your help, we can make a real difference to the lives of adoptive families.
- The difference your donations make
- Your kind donations enable us to continue to support adoptive families – ensuring the best outcomes for children. A massive thank you to all of our supporters for helping us to make a massive difference to adoptive families.
- Join an organised event or challenge
- There are hundreds of organised events all over the UK and overseas that you could be doing for Adoption UK. From a short family fun run to climbing a mountain or cycling to Paris. Whether you raise £5000 or £50, it’s the taking part and getting involved that really makes the difference.
We’ve listed a selection events to give you some ideas but if you know of an event that you would like us to list please get in touch.
- Organise your own event or activity
- Individual and group fundraising is a great way to support the work of Adoption UK. There are limitless ways to have fun and raise money. Every penny really does make a difference.
- Getting started
- If case you're unsure on how to get started, we've provided some hint and tips below, as well as some important information on keeping your fundraising event safe and legal.
- Other ways to fundraise
- If you would like to support Adoption UK’s work but don’t have time to take part in a fundraising activity or event, then there are a number of alternatives ways you can make a difference. Find out how!
- Corporate Fundraising
- Find out about the benefits of involving your company in charity fundraising and find out how our current corporate fundraisers are supporting adoptive families.
- Legacies - making a lasting gift
- 80 per cent of us will give to charity during our lifetime, but only five per cent will remember a charity in our will. This page explains how you can make a lasting gift to support Adoption UK.
- Contact the Fundraising Officer
- Find out more about how you can get involved in support Adoption UK, including taking part in fundraising events, getting your business or company involved and much more.